Thursday, June 25, 2009

My New Do


To those of you who've asked that I post a picture of my new hair, here it is. Yep, it's pretty short, and truth be told, I've only really been wearing it in a tiny ponytail lately because I'm just not sure how I feel about it. But it's light and airy, and down here in the Southern summer swelter, light and airy is good. So I'm embracing the short do for now, but this time next year, I might be back to looking like I did in high school (and college, and after college, and pretty much every day of my life until last week). Hope you like it (and if you don't, please keep it to yourself, as I'm pretty emotional these days)!

4 comments:

Kelli said...

Oh my god, don't ever go back to long, girl. This cut is so flattering on you! I'd say you made a great decision -- you did more than lighten up your emtional state when you let Steph take the weight off your hair. You really look great -- I love it!

Unknown said...

I love it, yes it does take some getting use to as I have had my hair very long as well for sometime and I got 5 to 6 inches cut off about 3 weeks ago and I still look at myself and wonder who that person is looking back at me. I just think it takes a while to get use to the new do since we have had it the same way for soooo long. It is so funny that you said you might let it grow back out because I have been thinking the samething. I think we just get comfortable with what we have had for so long that we do not want to change but change is good just remember. I am actually going today to have my hair trimmed. I believe my hair is actually shorter than yours now. My hair just hits my shoulders and turns up. I like it for the summer but I do love long hair. I am sorry to hear about your job lose but do remember that everyone is feeling your pain. Hang in there!

Jen said...

Looks great Tara, I am thinking you should stick with the short hair. You are looking rather sassy.

Anonymous said...

Love it Tara!
Keri